The term “Access and Lifting Services” or “ALS” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose office is Anchor House, Riverside Industrial Estate, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7PT, United Kingdom. Access and Lifting Services is part of SJ Watts Limited.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The materials appearing on Access and Lifting Services’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Access and Lifting Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Access and Lifting Services may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Access and Lifting Services does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website accessandliftingservices.com, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Access and Lifting Services’ prior written consent.
- Access and Lifting Services may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.